Up, up and away! See the city of Vancouver and the beautiful surrounding mountains from the air on a scenic seaplane tour. Escape the crowds on an ideal introductory tour of Vancouver from above. This is a small group tour with a maximum of 14 passengers.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Your scenic seaplane flight departs from Vancouver's bustling harbor and takes you on a 20-minute flight around the city's skyline and surrounds. Landing with an exhilarating spray of water on touch down, you return to earth (or sea!) having gained a unique birds-eye perspective of Vancouver. On your seaplane tour of Vancouver, you'll soar in the sky for 20 minutes and discover Vancouver as well as the spectacular Olympic venues from a bird's eye view.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Returns to the original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 10:30am
Departs at 2:30pm
Departs at 6:45pm
Vancouver Seaplane Tour
- 20-minute seaplane flight
- Carbon offset levy
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not handicap accessible
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Timothy A, October 2016
It was an amazing tour!! Luckily for us we still had visibility when we took off. Got to take many photos and the views were breath taking over Vancouver and surrounding areas. Highly recommended not to be missed!!
Reviewed by: Roy S, September 2016
Great trip, great experience. Looked after us and our 96 y.o. aunt wonderfully.
Pilot v.professional as you would expect. Free drink and snack while waiting for the trip was a nice touch. Got us on early because of Aunty. We did the city tour, but wish we had done more. Probably a geat way to visit Victoria and the Gardens if you want to go that far. Acquaintances used plane to do whale watching, which they really enjoyed though of course you cannot get as close in a plane as you can in a boat.