Seaplane Flight to Victoria and Whale-Watching Cruise
Fly from Vancouver to Victoria on a 35-minute flight by seaplane and search for Orcas on a whale watching cruise on Haro Strait. Be kind to the environment with the most environmentally friendly form of transport between Vancouver and the mainland - carbon offset levy included! This is a small group tour with a maximum of 14 passengers.
Orcas frequent the waters of Haro Strait between March and October to feed on the salmon passing through on their migratory route. See these magnificent marine animals in their natural environment for an experience no aquarium can rival. The underwater kelp forests of the Pacific Northwest ocean ecosystem also provide a rich food source for other wildlife such as seals, seabirds and sea-otters, all of which may be spotted during your tour.
This tour is seasonal, operating from March to October.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Returns to the original departure point. Flight departs at 6pm and 6:40pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
8:40am flight for covered boat
Flight departs at 8:40am for 10am covered boat
9:40am flight for covered boat
Flight departs at 9:40am for 2pm covered boat
8:40am flight for open boat
Flight departs at 8:40am for 10am open boat
9:40am flight for open boat
Flight departs at 9:40am for 2pm open boat
Seaplane to Victoria
- Roundtrip scenic seaplane flight from Vancouver to Victoria
- Whale-watching cruise
- Carbon offset levy
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not handicap accessible
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: adrianbennett2, July 2016
Absolutely amazing... The seaplane to Victoria was fantastic, amazing views of Vancouver!
The whale watching trip was truly a trip of a lifetime. We saw a pod of orcas and a hump back whale! The guide was professional and very knowledgable.
Victoria itself is beautiful. Loads to see and lots of fine places to eat. Just wished we could have stayed longer! Would recommend this trip to anyone who is short of time, you won't be disappointed.
Reviewed by: Donald W B, July 2016
This tour was amazing!