- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Head out on an adventure over tabletop mountains, around scenic lakes and through the vast 2,200 acres (890 hectares) of lush Puerto Rican forest. The tour start with a general riding lesson. Horses are friendly, gentle and strong, and can accommodate all levels of experience. Halfway through the ride, you'll have time to take a break and admire the beautiful countryside scenery. Watch for wildlife, including frogs and various birds as you hop back on your horse and head back towards your starting location.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Scenic Horseback-Riding Tour from San Juan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in San Juan metropolitan area (districts of Isla Verde, Condado, Miramar & Old San Juan).
- Basic horseback riding lessons
- Guided journey by one of the ranch's trainers
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside of the San Juan metropolitan area (districts of Isla Verde, Condado, Miramar & Old San Juan)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable riding attire recommended
- Guests staying outside of San Juan metropolitan area (districts of Isla Verde, Condado, Miramar & Old San Juan) must make arrangements to meet the group
- Minimum age 6 years
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds (113 kilograms)
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: betty g, June 2016
Ton of fun, the guide was awesome and beautiful views!
Reviewed by: Mark G, September 2015
The horseback riding was wonderful. Bus ride each way was enjoyable. The riding staff was fantastic and very helpful and horses were really great. The ranch was very enjoyable. I recommend this.