- All necessary equipment included
- Family friendly
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
The two-hour lesson starts with an introduction and familiarization with the surfboard, followed by a lesson and plenty of practice time. Once you are ready, catch any wave that comes your way! At the end of your lesson, you’ll know all about the equipment, how to stand on the surfboard, proper beach etiquette, beach rules and more.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Puerto Rico Surf Lesson
- Lesson taught by a professional surfer
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Age minimum is 6 years old - must know how to swim
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Phillip R, July 2012
Excellent. His instructor, Yvonne, managed in hour to teach my 8 yr old son how to surf! Highly recommended!
Reviewed by: Suzanne M, September 2012
We had a great time. Only drawback was there were not many waves. But all 3 of us ages 26-50 enjoyed the experience.