- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
- Likely to Sell Out
While you wait for the fish to bite, relax on board the boat and take in the coastal scenery as you cruise past Long Beach, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, Catalina Island, Dana Point and San Ononfre. The boat has a fully stocked snack bar with breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages available for purchase. The boat also has both indoor and outdoor seating, along with restrooms.
If you catch a fish of legal size (see Additional Information below for more details) and you want to make a meal out of it, you may have your fish filleted on board for a nominal fee. Only want to fish? No worries – simply catch and release!
Don't want to fish but want to come along for the sail? Boarding passes are also available for purchase.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Newport Beach, California
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Full-Day with Rod Rental
Full-day deep-sea fishing cruise includes rod rental
USD $84.00Pricing details
Full-Day Boarding Pass Only
Boarding pass only, does not include deep-sea fishing amenities
USD $71.00Pricing details
Full-Day Deep-Sea Fishing Cruise from Newport Beach
- Deep-sea fishing cruise
- Rod rental (if option selected)
- Boarding pass
- Food and drinks (available on board for purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fishing license (not required for children 16 years old and under)
- Tackle and bait
- Fillet fee (approx. USD $1, depending on size of fish)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Permits are not required for children 15 years old and under
- Total length is the longest straight-line measurement from the tip of the head to the end of the longest lobe of the tail
- Fork length is the straight-line distance from the tip of the head to the center of the tail fin. Tip of the head shall be the most anterior point on the fish with the mouth closed and the fish lying flat on its side.
- Unless otherwise provided, all fish, mollusks or crustaceans less than the legal minimum size or greater than the maximum legal size must be returned immediately to the water from which they were taken
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: David N M, June 2015
We had a good time. Caught some red snapper.
Reviewed by: Michelle M, July 2016
We could tell the boat was going to be too packed to enjoy for 10 hrs. and #34;Low Density and #34; means 60 ppl on the boat some with 3+ poles. No thank you.