- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Seasonal Offer
- Editor's Pick
Bring a picnic to enjoy on deck (no outside drinks permitted) or simply enjoy a cocktail, available for purchase, from the ship's full bar. There's always drink specials so feel free to indulge as you slip through the harbor waters.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Enjoy the smoky sounds of a live jazz band
- Evening cruise by classic tall ship
- Live jazz entertainment
- Expert captain and crew
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Full bar (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol. Valid photo ID is required
- No outside beverages permitted
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Gary R, October 2013
11/9/13 We really enjoyed the jazz cruise the atmosphere was excellent along with weather and the musicians.
The drinks at the bar were very reasonable which was a pleasant surprise. We would highly recommend this trip.
Reviewed by: Amy M, October 2012
WHAT A FANTASTIC TRIP, to top it off we had perfect weather. It was a great afternoon and would definitely book again in a second!