2-Day Washington DC, Philadelphia and Amish Country Tour from New York
- Multi-Day Trip
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Transportation by bus or van
- Overnight accommodation at Howard Johnson Inn DC Cheverly
- Expert guide
- Luggage handling
- Admission to select attractions
- Wifi on bus
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted. These smaller vehicles do not feature wifi
- Amish portion of the tour is subject to change due to seasons or inclement weather
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Betty Sze Wai N, July 2016
Reviewed by: debevison, July 2016
Absolutely superb! What a wonderful 2 days! Guide Eddie and driver Pete were first class and every part of the trip from Philadelphia, through Amish country and onto Washington was fantastic. For us from the UK it was a dream come true and many ticks on our bucket list! We cannot recommend this trip high enough.