- Airport transfer
For your convenience, your transfer will be confirmed instantly – just check in at the airport when you arrive, and present your voucher to the driver.
Don't forget to also book your return airport transfer to use when your cruise docks back in Los Angeles!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
LAX to Port of Long Beach
Shared transfer from LAX Airport to Port of Long Beach
USD $16.99Pricing details
LAX to Port of San Pedro
Shared transfer from LAX Airport to Port of San Pedro
USD $18.99Pricing details
Los Angeles Transfer: LAX Airport to Port of Los Angeles
- One-way shared transfer
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This transfer is only from LAX Airport to the Port of Los Angeles
- Shuttles operate 24 hours a day
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge, however, child seats are not provided in the vehicles. You MUST bring your own car seat for infants
- Due to local laws, drivers reserve the right to refuse any customers who do not have a car seat for infants
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please limit luggage to 1 carry-on bag and 2 check-in bags per person (including oversize/excessive luggage eg golf clubs)
- Luggage must not exceed weight of 50lbs per bag.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (over 50lbs)/golf clubs/bikes/surf boards have certain restrictions. Please inquire prior to booking to see if your excess luggage is acceptable.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: lewisjwalker, February 2017
Only waited about 15 minutes for the van and the service to the port of Los Angeles and our ship was easy, prompt, and efficient. Dropped us right at the curb where the porters took our bags and only a very short stroll into the terminal and check-in for our cruise. Would use it again!
Reviewed by: Diane P, January 2017
Very competent driver. In addition quite helpful in finding the berth where our cruise ship was anchored. We had been given tentative information by the cruise line and the ship was not there, the driver kindly found out where the ship actually was and got us there in a very efficient manner.