- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Scenic helicopter flight
The fleet consists predominately of European AS355 Twin Engine Squirrels (seats 06 passengers plus pilot). They are ideal aircraft for scenic flights, with an open plan cabin making for excellent views for all passengers. The Helicopter Line has the highest levels of Civil Aviation Authority certification for scenic helicopter operations, this involves regular monitoring and audit of all aspects of the operations.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Franz Josef Mountain Scenic Helicopter Flight
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Scenic helicopter flight with snow landing (40 minutes)
- Live commentary on board
- Pilot guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Items of a personal nature
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that warm clothing and suitable footwear be worn on this tour due to cold temperatures. Moderate fitness is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Pik Yok W, January 2017
It's amazing and unforgettable moments!!
Reviewed by: Glenda F, September 2016
New Zealand is full of fabulous experiences, but this was without doubt THE BEST. Thanks!