- Exclusive after-hours access
- Skip the line
- Small group ensures personal service
- Likely to Sell Out
See artists like Giotto, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Botticelli, and more as you follow your guide through the Uffizi Gallery's main rooms. Your guide will reveal the stories and hidden secrets behind the masterpieces along the way.
After your walking tour inside of the Uffizi Gallery, head to the Vasari Corridor for an external tour (approx. 20 minutes) of the once-secret passageway, used by Cosimo and his wife, Eleonora, to travel from one side of Florence to the other. Built above the Ponte Vecchio, the corridor dates back to 1564 and stretches almost a mile between Palazzo Pitti, over the Arno to Palazzo della Signoria. It was Cosimo I who first summoned the architect Giorgio Vasari to build such a path for the royal family.
Your tour will conclude after three hours outside of the Boboli Gardens.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3pm: Standard Tour
Skip-the-line Uffizi Gallery and Vasari Corridor tour in a group of no more than 25 people. Tour lasts 3 hours
USD $63.43Pricing details
Skip the Line: Uffizi Gallery and Vasari Corridor Walking Tour
- Walking tour (maximum 25 people)
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Big umbrellas must be left inside a cloakroom on entering Uffizi Gallery. When the tour finishes customers have to make their own way back to Uffizi Gallery to collect their umbrellas. The cloakroom is open until 6:40pm. To reduce any disruption for your group, we recommend that big umbrellas are not taken on this tour. Small umbrellas are still allowed at Uffizi Gallery
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Scott J, February 2017
Lenora was an incredible guide. We were disappointed that the corridor was closed, but we missed the notification when we booked so it was our fault. It was just the two of us, so we enjoyed our personal tour. Lenora has an art history major so we learned so much in our 3 hour tour of the gallery. I hope she is our guide when we come back when the corridor is open! And the Uffizi is a not to be missed gallery when you are in Florence. We go every time we visit Florence because there is so much to see.
Reviewed by: Alison C, Australia, February 2017