- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get inside tips from a local
- Santa Maria Novella
- Palazzo Pitti
- Uffizi Gallery
- Piazza della Signoria
- The Duomo
- Ponto Vecchio
- Piazza della Repubblic
Stop in the Oltrano district and choose between a complimentary gelato (delicious in Summer) or hot chocolate (warm end to your tour in Winter). Relax and savor your treat& it's the ideal reward after all that pedaling! Don't forget to bring your camera - there's time to stop at several vantage points to capture the sites and delights.
From April 2017 you will also receive an interesting Florence City GuideBook, with fresh suggestions that will make your stay in Florence and Tuscany even more memorable.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 10am
Departs at 3pm
Departs at 6pm
Florence Bike Tour
- Bike tour
- Tour escort/host
- Gelato or a coffee in the Oltrano district
- Water bottle
- Earphones for groups over 10pax
- Use of Helmets
- Florence City Guide Book (from April 2017)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Eric D, September 2016
Really enjoyed this tour. It was great to get a feel for the city and the guide was so knowledgable she made it interesting and fun. Good value for money.
Reviewed by: Rakitha A, September 2016
Good initiation to Florence and its history. Sabilla the tour guide was great!