- All entrance fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Free snacks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
When you reach Akumal, a natural protected area for sea turtles, jump in the water for more snorkeling. This area is home to four of the world’s eight total sea turtle species. Get an up-close look at sea turtles as you snorkel in the warm waters off the shore of Akumal Beach. See colorful coral and other tropical fish as you learn about the life of sea turtles from your professional guide.
After a day of snorkeling, you’ll be transported back to your Riviera Maya hotel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Turtle Snorkeling Adventure from Cancun
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel information (including address) is required at time of booking
- Note: Please use only biodegradable sunscreen
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Karen K, July 2015
Definitely an amazing experience! My kids had an awesome time. The Cenote was a great part of the adventure as well. Very close to Playa del Carmen and Cancun.
Reviewed by: Brian C, September 2013
Friendly guide, professional and a wonderful experience all round!