Cairo Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Airport transfer
When making a booking, you will need to advise your arrival details and your Cairo City or Giza Plateau hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cairo International Airport
- One-way private transfer
- Professional driver
- Meet and assist at the airport upon arrival
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 2 suitcases and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Shauna B, July 2016
Amazing! Our guide made the process so smooth and easy for us. Would definitely recommend!!!
Reviewed by: John H, July 2016
My flight landed 1 hour late and the guide was still right there waiting (at 1:45am) with a sign before Customs and Immigration. He purchased the visa sticker and then found my checked bag while I waited in the Immigration line. Grabbing a Taxi did not look to be an easy process. This is worth it!