- Airport transfer
When making a booking, you will need to advise your arrival details and your Cairo City or Giza Plateau hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cairo International Airport
- One-way private transfer
- Professional driver
- Meet and assist at the airport upon arrival
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 2 suitcases and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: cccarol626, January 2017
I was so glad I arranged for this pick up service. It was my first time in Cairo, so it was nice to be met. The guide quickly secured my visa for me. The van was most comfortable and air conditioned. My guide spoke excellent English and pointed out several landmarks as we drove to my hotel. I highly recommend this pick up service! Thank you Akram for your most professional service!
Reviewed by: aarinj, January 2017
Thwy go us where we needed to go and the guy was friendly. What more can you ask for.