Throughout the day, you can admire some of the most beautiful chateaux in France as you enjoy three visits to wineries. Numbers are limited to a maximum of 8 people, ensuring personalized attention from your knowledgeable guide.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Excellent value for money
Your first visit and wine-tasting experience will take place in a classified growth chateau of the Margaux or St Julien appellation. Here, the wine produced is a combination of elegance and class. You will then head for Pauillac, where you will have some free time to enjoy lunch and taste some more wines.
Next, you’ll enjoy your second visit and wine-tasting session in a classified growth chateau of the Pauillac or St Estephe appellation. Here, the wines are a little more flesh and concentrated, producing a more voluptuous style of wine.
Finally, your tour will end at another Classified Growth Chateau for your final wine tasting of the day. During the visits, learn about the history of the different estates as well as the wine-making process. The estates visited will either be from the Classified Growth or Crus Borgeois appellations.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Full-Day Small-Group Medoc Wine Tour from Bordeaux
- Entrance fees to 3 Classified Growth Chateaux or Cru Bourgeois
- All wine tasting fees
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- 1 small bottle of water per person
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infants under 4 years old are not allowed on the tour
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Randell V, October 2016
We enjoyed a great tour and learned much about the medoc region and the wines they produce. It was a fun day.
Reviewed by: tmcmullen, October 2016
Great day, 3 very nice Chateaux and plenty of time to grab a relaxed lunch. Our guide Jeremy spoke excellent English was very knowledgeable and made sure we had a good time.