- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Your sailing adventure will start from Darling Harbour and then head out to Milsons Point. Here you will hoist the main sail before setting off under the Sydney Harbour Bridge passing The Rocks, Circular Quay and the iconic Sydney Opera House. The route continues down the harbor and out to Manly Cove. Your captain will point out all the not-to-be-missed sights and fantastic photo opportunities from the water before you return to Darling Harbour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Match Racing returns to the original departure point at approximately 4pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2.5 hour America's Cup sailing experience on Sydney Harbour
3 hour America's Cup match racing on Sydney Harbour every Wednesday
America's Cup Sailing on Sydney Harbour
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wear non-marking, soft soled, enclosed shoes. Boat shoes, sneakers/runners are recommended
- Please bring a hat/cap,sunglasses and sunscreen
- Please note that all belongings will be stored below deck for the duration of the trip
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: James H, June 2016
Probably not for everybody, but for those of us who sail, this is a thrill like no other... a chance to be up close and personal with this very high performance boat and to get just a little feel of what racing it must be like.
Reviewed by: Marianne C, June 2016
Really good trip. The crew were rally friendly and everyone was able to get involved. Shame about the lack of wind which forced a retirement.