The bikes are comfortable and you'll receive superb personal service from your guide. During the day there is a break at a cafe nestled in the trees of the Tuileries Gardens. For a very reasonable price, you can enjoy a mouth-watering strawberry crepe, a delicious chicken sandwich on baguette bread, or creme brulee.
Sights on the Paris Bike Tour include:
- Eiffel Tower - The most famous landmark in Paris. Built for the World Exposition of 1889. It stood as the tallest building in the world until New York's Chrysler Building in 1930.
- The Louvre Museum - Originally built as a fort by King Philippe-Auguste in 1190. Now one of the grandest museums in the world. The most famous works include the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo.
- Napoleon's Tomb and Les Invalides - This is where you can find the most famous Frenchman of all - Napoleon. In 1789 French citizens stole tens of thousands of muskets from here to use in the raid on the Bastille. The Revolution had begun!
- Ecole Militaire - Literally translating to "military school" in English. Napoleon studied here and his discharge papers stated that he "could go far if the circumstances are right."
You will also see the Arc de Triomphe, the Rodin Museum, Place de la Concorde, the Orsay Museum, Assembly Nationale, the Alexander III Bridge, the Grand Palais, the Petit Palais, La Madeleine, UNESCO, the Champs-Elysees, the Tuileries Gardens and much more that you can only see with the freedom of bicycles!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
2:30pm option is only from 26 Mar to 28 Oct
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning bike tour of Paris (All year round)
Afternoon bike tour of Paris (March - October)
Paris Bike Tour
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Rain gear is available at a fee of 1EUR paid direct which will be refunded if not used
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child seats and bikes available, please advise at time of booking.
- There is no age minimum or maximum - this tour is suitable for everyone as long as you can ride a bike!
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Carolyn M, October 2016
What a great way to see Paris and learn it's history. The ride covered all the Paris landmarks a visitor could want. Our tour guide Drew was extremely knowledgeable and couldn't have been more friendly. His tips and tricks for getting the most out of our Paris visit were invaluable. I only wish I'd been there long enough to take the Night Tour as well. Don't miss this one.
Reviewed by: Jacqui J, October 2016
The tour was a highlight of our Paris trip. It was fun, relaxed and extremely informative. Louie was excellent. Funny and bursting with historical knowledge. Many thanks!!