- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
With famous landmarks as backdrops and the Manhattan streets as a stage, THE RIDE entertains with actors and performers while you learn about the city's history from your onboard guide. You will interact with the street performers, including breakdancers, ballerinas and iconic characters from history during your 4.5-mile journey on this amazing entertainment experience.
See New York City in a more creative and stimulating way than ever before on THE RIDE - the New York City tour with a difference!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Reservations are required. Instructions are provided on your voucher after purchase.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Minimum age is 6 years. Children under 6 years of age will not be permitted on the bus.
- Food and drink are prohibited on THE RIDE.
- There is no restroom on the bus. Please make sure to use the restroom before boarding. There is no access to a restroom during THE RIDE.
- THE RIDE is not wheelchair accessible and you will need to ascend stairs to enter.
Reviewed by: JOMAR, November 2016
I enjoyed this so much. The Ride has a fresh and modern take on city tours by injecting humor lots of it and samplers of the performing arts as they show you around Manhattan. It was definitely entertaining funny and hilarious. The guides/hosts were a knockout. If you ask me what i learned about New Yorks history in this tour. . Not a thing. But it is crazy funny and entertaining really not a dull moment. I definitely recommend.
Reviewed by: Anton C, October 2016
We are SO GLAD we did this! Our first time in NYC and it gave us the overview and it was so much fun! Entertaining and informative, lots of surprises along the way. Not the easiest place to walk around so this was a great way to see some of the places we didn't get another chance to se..