- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Small-group tour
- Vegetarian meal option available
Your local tour guide will keep you entertained with stories about the history of the Market and its colorful merchants, some of whom have been here since the market first opened in 1934. Indulge in several tastings, from LA's first pizzeria to Brazilian churrascaria to what many believe are the world’s best doughnuts.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Los Angeles Farmers Market Small-Group Food Walking Tour
- Food tasting & beverages
- Small-group walking tour
- Local guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Parking fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Children and infants under 5 years old are welcome on the tour, however should they become restless or uncomfortable please take the appropriate steps to minimize distraction to the other guests. Strollers are recommended.
- Children and infants under 5 years are complementary given that they are not participating in tastings.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: MICHAEL D, October 2016
Excellent tour! We had a very knowledgeable tour guide who did not rush us through, which allowed us to thoroughly enjoy the experience!
Reviewed by: brittanyerb85, April 2016
I got the Los Angeles Farmers Market Small-Group Food Walking Tour for my mom as a birthday gift. I didn't know what to expect. Yesterday was the tour at 9:30 in the morning . It was my mom, dad and myself along with about 4 other people in the group . Andrew was our guide. He was very knowledgeable about the history of Farmers Market and the early beginnings. We headed over to Bob's Doughnuts and Coffee. We had the coffee, the apple fritter and a classic doughnut. After that we got a history lesson on Huntington Meats about Kobe beef and a few other meats. We then walked over to an area where Andrew showed the group how Farmers Market uses these green baskets as grocery carts and services them weekly to make sure the wheels work properly. Then the group headed over to this really cute shop called Mr. Marcel. we tried caviar cheese, After that we walked over to Magee's House and we tried peanut butter and it had very little oil in it which was nothing I have ever tried before. Our last stop was Bennetts Ice Cream and we got the Fancy Nancy which is a coffee flavored ice cream, caramel and banana. I would really recommend this walking tour for locals and people who have never been to the Los Angeles area! It's really fun and informative food was great and tour guide was fun too.