- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Small-group tour
- Vegetarian meal option available
Your local tour guide will keep you entertained with stories about the history of the Market and its colorful merchants, some of whom have been here since the market first opened in 1934. Indulge in several tastings, from LA's first pizzeria to Brazilian churrascaria to what many believe are the world’s best doughnuts.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Los Angeles Farmers Market Small-Group Food Walking Tour
- Food tasting & beverages
- Small-group walking tour
- Local guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Parking fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Children and infants under 5 years old are welcome on the tour, however should they become restless or uncomfortable please take the appropriate steps to minimize distraction to the other guests. Strollers are recommended.
- Children and infants under 5 years are complementary given that they are not participating in tastings.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Chris B, January 2017
I can't recommend this tour highly enough, but I'll try. Our tour guide, Andrew, knows the Farmers Market inside and out, having worked at one of the stops for a few years. We stopped at six different food vendors, and while we noshed away, Andrew filled us in on the history of that vendor and the Farmers Market in general. The food was great at each stop, and it's easy to avoid any particular food allergy you might have - just ask. The contact at the tour company was just as gracious as Andrew. Even though we know the Market pretty well by now, we'll take the tour next time just to hang out with Andrew for a few hours. Highly recommended!
Reviewed by: Majed A, October 2016
Good food. Good information.