Book in advance and jump the queue at the Tower of London, Hampton Court and Kensington Palace. Don't waste time waiting in lines on vacation! Your pass is valid for one visit to each attraction and is valid for two years. You'll have plenty of time to explore the stories and intrigues at each site at your leisure, as part of your own itinerary.
Home to the Crown Jewels, the Tower of London reverberates with dark secrets, where priceless jewels glint in fortified vaults and pampered ravens strut the grounds. Founded by William the Conqueror in 1066, and enlarged and modified by successive sovereigns, the Tower of London is one of the world's most famous and spectacular fortresses. Discover its 900-year history as royal palace and fortress, prison and place of execution, mint, arsenal, menagerie and jewel house.
Hampton Court Palace
Flamboyant King Henry VIII developed this majestic palace after acquiring it in the 1520s. The palace has fabulous furnishings, tapestries and paintings, and is set in formal gardens, which include the famous maze and Great Vine.
Generations of royal women have shaped this stylish palace and elegant gardens, from Queen Mary to Victoria, and more recently, Diana, Princess of Wales. Today, the palace also houses a stunning collection of fashionable formal dress worn for state and royal occasions.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
The Tower of London
Kensington Palace State Apartments
Hampton Court Palace
- Monday to Sunday 10:00am - 4:30pm, last admission 3:30pm
- March 1 - September 31 - 10:00am to 6:00pm, last admission 5:00pm.
- October 1 - February 28 - 10:00am to 5:00pm, last admission 4:00pm.
Tower of London:
- Tuesday to Saturday - 9:00am to 5:30pm, last admission 5:00pm.
- Sunday to Monday - 10:00pm to 5:30pm, last admission 5:00pm.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hampton Court Palace, London
- Entry to Kensington Palace
- Entry to The Tower of London
- Entry to Hampton Court Palace
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Once the lead passenger name has been added this cannot be changed. Please bring a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveller name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed
Reviewed by: Molly M, October 2016
Loved visiting these places! Friendly staff and fascinating history, plus gorgeous gardens. The pass was familiar to all employees of each place, though it took some finagling to clear everything.
Reviewed by: mistymae515, September 2016
This is a great option because you don and #39;t have to plan ahead for when exactly to visit. It worked great for my family. We knew we wanted to see them all just dod not want to have every minute scheduled.