Explore Moreton Island in two-days. Travel by 4WD from Brisbane, enjoy pristine beaches, snorkeling ship wrecks, sand tobogganing on giant sand dunes and overnight camping. This Moreton Island 4WD camping tour is pure fun and will leave you with plenty of memories. This tour operates with a maximum of 16 people, ensuring you’ll enjoy a small-group experience your expert guide.
- Instant Confirmation
- Multi-Day Trip
- All-inclusive tour
- All entrance fees included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Spend two awesome days discovering all of Moreton Islands hidden wonders, beauty and activities. After arriving on the first morning on Moreton Island, you drop your gear off at the bush safari camp.
Your guide will take you touring Moreton Island by 4WD, seeing both amazing forests and pristine beaches. Each itinerary is different depending on local conditions and tides. You will see, Cape Moreton Light House (a great spot for wildlife viewing), Blue Lagoon (fresh water lake infused with tea tree oils), 40km of uninterrupted surf beach, The Dessert and Big sand hills for sand tobogganing and great views, Five Hills Look out (panoramic views back to Australia and the Glass House Mountains.
During these two days your guide will take you on short bush walks, explaining the island flora and fauna, you will also take a guided snorkel around fifteen amazing ship wrecks which are teeming with fish life, and of course, sand tobogganing and boarding, just like the ALPS, with board shorts and NO Ski Lift!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Brisbane Transit Centre or selected Brisbane hotels:
- Brisbane Backpackers Resort - Westend
- Rydges Hotel - Southbank
- Hilton Hotel - Brisbane city
- Rendezvous Hotel - Brisbane city
- Urban Hotel - Springhill
- Mantra on Queen - Brisbane city
- Bunk Backpackers - Fortitude Valley
- Shafston Mansions - Kangaroo Point
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Tour returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-Day Moreton Island 4WD Camping Tour from Brisbane
- Transport by air-conditioned 4WD
- Local guide
- All meals
- All activities
- Overnight Camping
- Moreton Island National Park Fees
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Ferry Fare AU$60 per adult and AU$40 per child payable on departure direct to ferry operator
- Sleeping bag hire (optional) AU$15 payable direct
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring towel, camera, sunscreen, hat, swimming gear, Insect repellent, walking shoes, warm clothes (winter), torch, your own alcohol and sleeping bag. For those who don't have a sleeping bag, hire is available payable direct. Please advise at time of booking if required.
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Heike W, December 2011
Very friendly and knowledgable guide! Had a lot of fun, the Island is beautiful!
Reviewed by: Larry F, USA, July 2010