Numbers are limited to a maximum of eight people on this small-group tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your English-speaking guide.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Free drinks included
- Dinner included
You will then have 2.5 to 3 hours to eat and enjoy glamorous Monte Carlo. Your included three-course dinner is at a restaurant in the heart of this famous millionaire's playground. You’ll have a choice of dishes from the "gourmet" menu, as well as your choice of a glass of wine, beer or a soft drink, plus water and coffee.
After dinner you are free to explore Monte Carlo at your leisure. If you wish to enter Monte Carlo Casino, you will need to pay EUR10 directly to the casino, and you must bring your passport.
This small-group tour is conducted by an eight-seater minivan with an English-speaking guide. Numbers are limited to eight people, ensuring a personalized experience.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Small-Group Evening Tour and Dinner in Monte Carlo from Cannes
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 Seater)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- 3-course dinner with one glass of wine, beer or a soft drink plus water and coffee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Additional beverages
- Admission to the Grand Casino (approx. 10 Euro)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Dress code is formal No casual clothes (i.e. jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers).
- Minimum age to enter the Grand Casino is 18 years
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: R K, October 2015
Everything was exactly as promised - a memorable evening, for sure
Our guide was great!
Reviewed by: Leanne B, September 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this special evening. Our guide was exceptional. He picked us up in Cannes and provided fabulous and interesting commentary along the journey, painting the picture of the history of the region. We stopped for some stunning photos at Cape De Villefranche and to explore the amazing village of Eze, perched high above the Meditteranean. Dinner in Monte Carlo was wonderful, a fabulous 3 course meal. We then had time to explore the casino and surrounds and count how many Ferraris there were. A truly wonderful experience. Highly recommend this tour.