Reviewed by: Barry B, January 2017
Only had one full day in Barcelona prior to a Mediterranean cruise so, booked this full day guided tour. Turned out to be exactly what we were hoping for.
In a nutshell, the tour covered the following:
- a quick look at the site of the 1992 Olympic competition venues and a hilltop view of the city
- wonderful samples of Gaudi architecture within Park Guell
- a guided tour inside Sagrada Familia with no waiting for entry
- a walking tour of the old city
- a break for lunch several nice restaurants to choose from in the old city
- finished with a non-guided tour of Le Pedrera.
Very happy with this single-day tour which included many of the must-sees of Barcelona.
Reviewed by: Richard G, January 2017
Extremely knowledgeable guide. Got to see the highlights including Sagrada Familia and other Gaudi works. Lots of walking even with the bus.
Reviewed by: dehuggins1915, January 2017
Three cheers for Enrique.... what a great way to learn about the history of Barcelona. He was so knowledgeable and also very funny. You really should take this tour to get the most out of your stay in this incredible City. Very high marks.
Reviewed by: Rosanna G, December 2016
This place is so beautiful and like a fairyland. The colorful benches and spectacular house designs were definitely a highlight, as were all of Gaudí's works. Our tour guide was kind, patient and wonderful.
Reviewed by: michaelbeattie58, December 2016
A knowlegdable tour guide who still gave us lots of time to explore the wonderful works and achievements of Antonio Gaudi.
Reviewed by: Anna R, December 2016
Great way to see a lot in one day! Barcelona is just beautiful! So much to see and do!
Reviewed by: Sue B, December 2016
Interesting. Sagrada Familia must be seen from the inside , really beautiful especially with the sun streaming in .