Experience the exhilaration of flying as you glide along steel ziplines, suspended high above the breathtaking white-water river that divides the Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. Your tour provides a discovery of mountain ecology that combines adventure with environmental education!
The tour area lies nestled in the valley between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains and covers over 33 acres (11 hectares) of land including areas of untouched, ancient coastal temperate rainforest. Interpretive signage is provided on platforms and around the course to illustrate key points about local ecology and wildlife. While not guaranteed, wildlife are commonly seen including bears, lynx, deer, owls, grouse and squirrels.
You have two options to choose from:
Five incredible ziplines varying in length from 200 feet (61 meters) to over 1,000 feet (300 meters) long connected via a network of canopy bridges and boardwalks. The Bear Tour is perfect for families, groups and those who have never ziplined before. Enjoy the freestyle line with the freedom to hang upside down!
On the Eagle Tour, you'll end your adventure by zipping all the way to Whistler village. A 2,000-foot (600-meter) awe-inspiring zipline makes this tour perfect for those who have already experienced ziplining or are seeking even more heart-pounding adrenaline!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Centrally located in Whistler Village
Returns to the original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9:30am Eagle Tour
2,400 feet awe-inspiring zipline tour is perfect for those who have experienced ziplining or are seeking a heart-pounding adrenaline. Check in 9:15am.
12:50pm Eagle Tour
2,400 feet awe-inspiring zipline tour is perfect for those who have experienced ziplining or are seeking a heart-pounding adrenaline. Check in 12:35pm.
10am Bear Tour
5 ziplines varying in length from 400 feet to over 1,000 feet, connected via a network of canopy bridges and boardwalks. Perfect for families, groups and first-time zipliners. Check in 9:45am.
12pm Bear Tour
5 ziplines varying in length from 400 feet to over 1,000 feet, connected via a network of canopy bridges and boardwalks. Perfect for families, groups and first-time zipliners. Check in 11:45am.
Ziptrek's free range harness ziplining
- 5 ziplines with 2 professional guides
- Transportation from Whistler Village(meeting point) to tour area and return to Village
- Harness and helmet
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuity (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children 6-14 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Upper weight limit 275lbs
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For the safety of expectant mothers, Ziptrek does not allow pregnant woman on zipline tours.
- Operates in almost all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Children at least 6 years but under 65lbs will ride tandem with a trained guide on two ziplines
- Minimum weight is 75lbs
What to bring:
- Dress for the day's weather but be advised that mountain weather can change quickly and unexpectedly. In summer, shorts and T-shirts are often suitable. In winter, we recommend guests wear the same gear they'd wear for a day of skiing — but without the ski boots. Layers work best. Some platforms have heaters to allow guests to warm up between zips.
- Wear hiking boots or athletic type footwear — dress shoes, high-heels and sandals are not permitted.
Health, Safety and Physical Requirements:
- Participants must be a minimum of 65lbs/30kgs (Bear Tours) or 75lbs/34kgs (Eagle Tours) to a maximum of 275lbs/125kgs. Children less than 65lbs can zip tandem with a guide. Please arrange through Ziptrek's Guest Services immediately following your reservation.
- Minimum age is 6 years old.
- Be prepared for light physical exertion and be aware that the tour includes climbing stairs and some hiking.
- No smoking, drugs or alcohol are permitted on the tour at any time.
- Guests must be able to walk unassisted for the duration of the tour.
- Unfortunately, no one who is pregnant can participate
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Douglas G, August 2016
Went with my wife and two children, 12 and 16, really enjoyed the zip wires would highly recommend it, the two young ladies who where our guides were great, thanks
Reviewed by: Fred H, July 2016
Great fun! Well worth the time. Our guides were caring and careful. I was impressed with their safety procedures and their attention to detail as the made us comfortable dangling in our harnesses from the zip lines.