- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 10am -- May to October
- 2pm -- April to October
- 7pm -- May to September
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 10am. Operates from May to October.
USD $90.12Pricing details
Tour departs at 2pm. Operates from April to October.
USD $90.12Pricing details
Three Hour Vienna City Segway Tour
- Use of Segway and helmet
- 25-minute orientation session
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing more than 250 pounds (114 kg).
This day tour provides an excellent overview of Vienna's must-see sights, history and beauty. Your tour ends back at the Museum Quarter, the perfect place to continue sightseeing on your own.
Evening TourWitness the city come alive on the evening Segway tour. This tour is less about checking off the sights and more about immersing yourself in the beauty of the Austrian capital as the day turns to night.
Watch a sunset bathe the city in a warm golden light (depending on the time of year), and marvel at magnificent buildings, monuments and landmarks lighting up against the evening sky. Learn about the sights you see from your guide, and travel back in time 150 years to imagine how Vienna must have looked for the Habsburgs during their evening carriage rides.
For a map of the meeting location, please click on 'View Additional Info.'
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Helen p, September 2016
Fantastic guide, very knowledgeable and entertaining. Great tour, great sites and good fun! Very enjoyable afternoon. Would definitely recommend.
Reviewed by: shawnw, August 2016
We really enjoyed travelling by Segway. The tour guide was knowledgeable and fun the Segway is easy to get on to and a person can cover a lot of area in a short time.