- Airport transfer
When your time in the city comes to an end, simply board your shared water taxi at the nearest of the 11 boat stops (see Itinerary for a list of stops) to your hotel in either central Venice or Venice Lido at a prearranged time. Then, relax into the comfortable boat and soak up your last, wonderful views of the glorious city from the water as you’re whisked to the airport.
To make a booking, you will need to advise your flight details as well as your Venice accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. Approximately 24 - 48 hours prior to your departure from Venice, you will be required to reconfirm exact pickup time and place (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher).
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Transfers from Venice to Venice Marco Polo Airport are available from 4am to 6pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Venice to Airport (Early)
Shared water taxi transfer from selected Venice boat stops to Venice Marco Polo Airport. For airport check-in between 4am-8am.
USD $39.89Pricing details
Venice to Airport (Day)
Shared water taxi transfer from selected Venice boat stops to Venice Marco Polo Airport. For airport check-in between 8:01am-6pm.
USD $33.24Pricing details
Venice Marco Polo Airport Link Departure Transfer
- One-way shared water taxi departure transfer
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please enquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please note, in case of fog or bad weather conditions the boat service will be diverted via Piazzale Roma by vehicle
- Your selected departure time must be (3) hours prior to your flight time
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Venice Airport Link doesn't serve the cruise port
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Piazzale Roma
- SS Apostoli
- San Vio, Trinita
- San Marco, S.Zaccaria
- San Maria Elisabetta
- Hotel Dei Dogi (for guests staying in the Dei Dogi, Hotel Residenza Cannaregiol and the Hotel Ai Mori d'Oriente)
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: joann v, October 2016
This was a shared ride in a water taxi from the city of Venice. We were 4 couples who were picked-up at different hotels and were taken to the Venice airport . Service was prompt and well coordinated, with the help of the hotel concierge who printed the voucher with the appointed pick-up time. The ride lasted about 1 hour. Be advised that there is perhaps 5 blocks to walk from the dock at the Marco Polo airport to reach the terminal.
Reviewed by: T J B, October 2016
Excellent Service, collected on time from our hotel and transported to airport with a nice sightseeing tour of Venice on route, good value for money and would highly recommend.