- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- Skip the line
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tuesday, Friday, Saturday at 10am
March 09, 2015 to November 14, 2015
Daily (except Sunday) at 11:10am
Sunday at 2pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 10am
Tour departs at 11:10am.
Tour departs at 1:45pm
2pm Departure on Sunday
Tour departs at 2pm on Sunday
Skip the Line: Venice Walking Tour with St Mark's Basilica
- Walking tour (maximum 25 people)
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance to St Mark's Basilica
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Tour operates rain or shine
- At certain times it may not be possible to enter to St Mark's Basilica due to religious functions taking place. These closures are beyond our control so no refunds or discounts will be issued
- Large bags are not allowed into St Mark's Basilica
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please note: due to Lent religious observance St. Mark’s Basilica will remain closed and no visiting will be permitted on all Saturdays and Sundays from February 2016 until Easter 2016 included. All tours including the Basilica will operate as scheduled but guides will provide a detailed explanation of Basilica’s history, architecture and its treasures from the outside and wherever possible will bring visual aids (either books or pictures or Ipad) to allow the customers to view the interior of the church
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Michael P, August 2016
A tour like this is a must have if you'd like to see St. Mark's Basilica as you can get right in without having to wait for the line. That ticket alone was worth the price. Then Andre was also an excellent guide. He was funny with a lot of history. He knew when to get through a section and when to take a break to let the tour rest a moment and take in the sights.
Reviewed by: Laurie I, August 2016
Great experience with a knowledgeable guide.