Love is in the air on this dreamy Toronto helicopter tour for two! Breathtaking views of the Toronto skyline set the scene for romance in the sky with chocolates, wine and that special someone! The flight path follows your choice of flying route and time; either a route of over 9 miles (15km) and lasts approximately 7 minutes or one that covers 14 miles (22.5km) and lasts approximately 14 minutes. This helicopter tour is a perfect romantic getaway when visiting Toronto!
Your helicopter flight for two gently soars approximately 2000 ft (600 meters) above Toronto, Canada's largest city. Look down at Toronto's city center, CN Tower and beautiful waterfront.
The Romantic Jewel option includes a private flight and 2 take-home photos so that you can always remember this amazing experience.
The classic Romantic Interlude option includes delicious Ontario wine, souvenir dessert wine glasses, chocolates and a cuddly teddy bear. Two complimentary high quality photographs in frames will be presented right after the flight. A trip to remember!
This is not just another thing to do in Toronto! Enjoy this special Toronto tour by celebrating an anniversary or birthday, surprise a loved one or give as a wedding present! A must do when visiting Toronto!
- Guests are not allowed to consume alcoholic beverages in or around the helicopter. The wine and all other souvenirs come in a beautifully wrapped gift basket that is presented to the couple after their flight.
- A non-alcoholic is also package is available upon request
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Toronto City Center Airport (This is downtown Toronto, just minutes west on the shoreline from the famous CN Tower)
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2:05pm - Jewel Flight
Includes a 7 minute flight (approximate) and 2 souvenir photographs. 2 passengers are required for booking. Tour departs at 2:05pm
4:10pm - Jewel Flight
Includes a 7 minute flight (approximate) and 2 souvenir photographs. 2 passengers are required for booking. Tour departs at 4:10pm
5:30pm - Jewel Flight
Includes a 7 minute flight (approximate) and 2 souvenir photographs. 2 passengers are required for booking. Tour departs at 5:30pm
7:05pm - Jewel Flight
Includes a 7 minute flight (approximate) and 2 souvenir photographs. 2 passengers are required for booking. Tour departs at 7:05pm
Romantic Private Toronto Helicopter Tour
- 7 or 14 minute private helicopter tour
- Two framed photographs
- Wine and chocolates (Romantic Interlude option)
- Dessert wine glasses (Romantic Interlude option)
- A cuddly teddy bear and two souvenir helicopter toys (Romantic Interlude option)
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Flight times are approximate based on winds, weights and conditions
- You will ride in a spacious helicopter
- A non-alcoholic package is available but must be requested at least 5 days before your flight time
- A minimum and maximum of 2 people per booking. You must make your booking for 2 passengers.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Rocco F, January 2017
I have never done anything like this before! It was the craziest experience to be able to hover over Toronto and get as high and as close to the CN tower from an external perspective as I did. The pilot was amazing, the flight was smooth with very little turbulence and the view was breathtaking!! Totally worth the money and I would so do this again.
Reviewed by: Rosanne D, October 2016
Time goes by quick but very fun and professional. A great experience and highly recommended.