Love is in the air on this dreamy Toronto helicopter tour for two! Breathtaking views of the Toronto skyline set the scene for romance in the sky with chocolates, wine and that special someone! The flight path follows your choice of flying route and time; either a route of over 9 miles (15km) and lasts approximately 7 minutes or one that covers 14 miles (22.5km) and lasts approximately 14 minutes. This helicopter tour is a perfect romantic getaway when visiting Toronto!
Your helicopter flight for two gently soars approximately 2000 ft (600 meters) above Toronto, Canada's largest city. Look down at Toronto's city center, CN Tower and beautiful waterfront.
The Romantic Jewel option includes a private flight and 2 take-home photos so that you can always remember this amazing experience.
The classic Romantic Interlude option includes delicious Ontario wine, souvenir dessert wine glasses, chocolates and a cuddly teddy bear. Two complimentary high quality photographs in frames will be presented right after the flight. A trip to remember!
This is not just another thing to do in Toronto! Enjoy this special Toronto tour by celebrating an anniversary or birthday, surprise a loved one or give as a wedding present! A must do when visiting Toronto!
- Guests are not allowed to consume alcoholic beverages in or around the helicopter. The wine and all other souvenirs come in a beautifully wrapped gift basket that is presented to the couple after their flight.
- A non-alcoholic is also package is available upon request
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Toronto City Center Airport (This is downtown Toronto, just minutes west on the shoreline from the famous CN Tower)
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2pm - Jewel Flight
Includes a 7 minute flight (approximate) and 2 souvenir photographs. 2 passengers are required for booking. Tour departs at 2pm
4:10pm - Jewel Flight
Includes a 7 minute flight (approximate) and 2 souvenir photographs. 2 passengers are required for booking. Tour departs at 4:10pm
5:30pm - Jewel Flight
Includes a 7 minute flight (approximate) and 2 souvenir photographs. 2 passengers are required for booking. Tour departs at 5:30pm
7pm - Jewel Flight
Includes a 7 minute flight (approximate) and 2 souvenir photographs. 2 passengers are required for booking. Tour departs at 7pm
8:20pm - Interlude Flight
Includes a 14 minute flight (approximate), two framed photographs, wine and chocolates, dessert wine glasses, a souvenir teddy bear and two souvenir helicopter toys. 2 passengers required for booking
USD $265.93Pricing details
Romantic Private Toronto Helicopter Tour
- 7 or 14 minute private helicopter tour
- Two framed photographs
- Wine and chocolates (Romantic Interlude option)
- Dessert wine glasses (Romantic Interlude option)
- A cuddly teddy bear and two souvenir helicopter toys (Romantic Interlude option)
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Flight times are approximate based on winds, weights and conditions
- You will ride in a spacious helicopter
- A non-alcoholic package is available but must be requested at least 5 days before your flight time
- A minimum and maximum of 2 people per booking. You must make your booking for 2 passengers.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Arianne N, June 2015
I surprised my bf with this for his birthday, and we had such an amazing time! The staff were great and the place was very easy to find. The staff were very knowledgeable and was very professional. Excellent customer service!!
We will recommend this to our friends!
Reviewed by: Chima O, May 2015
I planned the trip as a surprise birthday gift for the love of my life. It turns out that was the best birthday she ever had. She had an AMAZINGGGGG time. Thank you Viator and Heli tours y'all one of the best things that happened to Toronto. Excellent staff too.. very welcoming set of people.