All of the cats are fed at the same time, so even the cats who are not safe to interact with the public will be happily munching away just a few feet away. It is the best time of day to see the animals as it is their favorite time of day.
Feeding tours are limited to 20 guests.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Feed the Big Cats
- Animal Feeding Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Paths are frequently muddy, so please wear close toed, comfortable shoes
- Cameras and videos are welcome, but please do not bring tripods
- Smoking, cell phones and umbrellas not permitted in the park
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Karen A, October 2016
The tour of the big cat retirement home was entertaining and educational. I want to help such a good cause,!
Reviewed by: Daniel H, December 2015
It was a great experience to see the big cats up close, and to learn their personal stories. The tour guide and feeder were friendly and obviously committed to what they were doing. I learned a lot about the challenges these animals face in the world today, and how to help.