Flying into Sydney Harbour through the heads, the city lights can be seen as they begin to sparkle onto the backdrop of the darkening sky before your pilot sweeps over the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge before last light.
Sydney's twilight experienced from the air is a truly magical experience and one not to be missed!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Sydney Heliport, located at Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport, Mascot
4pm - 6pm
October - March
5pm - 7pm
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sydney Twilight Tour by Helicopter
- 25-minute Sydney twilight helicopter flight
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 passengers to operate. Maximum of 6 people per helicopter
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark. Please advise indicate level of assistance required in the Special Requirements box at time of booking.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the helicopter, maximum individual weight allowed is 110 kilograms (240 pounds) or 200 kgs (440 pounds) per couple. A 50% surcharge is applicable and payable directly to supplier if heavier than this
- Please nominate a preferred flight time at time of booking. The closest available time will be allocated to your request. You MUST call to confirm exact departure time 48 hours prior to travel. All contact details will be provided on your tour voucher.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Peeya, July 2012
OMG !! What a breathtaking view of Sydney ! The helicopter ride was one of the best things I did in Sydney ! I got to see the entire place, and specially the sunset looked awesoeme.
Reviewed by: Greg P, January 2012
Fantastic - it is a must to do - great staff and pilot