- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
About an hour from Sydney, stop at the Australian Reptile Park and have about 45 minutes to see the exhibits, which present a range of species from around the globe. Check out native Australian critters like platypus, Tasmanian devils, wombats, and wallabies; explore high-tech interactive displays in Spider World; feed a kangaroo or pet a koala.
Next, return to the coach and drive 1.5 hours to the picturesque bay of Port Stephens. The coach will take you to the town of Nelson Bay where you’ll have approximately one hour for lunch (own expense) before boarding your boat for the dolphin cruise.
After lunch, set out on a 1.5-hour cruise to look for bottlenose dolphins. Enjoy entertaining and informative commentary as you cruise around the scenic waters, getting great views of the Tomaree and Yacaaba headlands as well. Grab your swim gear for a ride in the boom net and perhaps get close to a friendly dolphin! Complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits are provided on the cruise.
When you return to shore, meet the 4WD vehicle tour for a 1-hour experience in the Stockton Bight Sand Dunes, the largest sand dune system in Australia. Some of the dunes measure more than 100 feet (30m) high! Try sandboarding on the dunes for a memorable thrill.
After the 4WD trip to the sand dunes, reboard your coach for your return to Sydney.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from centrally located Sydney hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 4WD Adventure Tour
- Dolphin Cruise
- Admission to Australian Reptile Park
- Live commentary on board
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
6:50am Crescent on Bayswater
8:00am Four Seasons (Harrington Street entrance)
8:00am Four Points Sheraton
7:50am Hilton Hotel (Pitt St entrance)
7:25am Holiday Inn Darling Harbour
7:35am Novotel Darling Harbour
7:40am Parkroyal Darling Harbour
7:45am Rydges World Square (Pitt St entrance)
7:05am Sofitel Wentworth
7:15am Vibe Hotel Sydney
7:20am YHA Sydney Central
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Michael Ong, January 2017
The bus driver is 3 !
Both me and my gf enjoyed it to the fullest !
Reviewed by: Sarah K, October 2016
I really enjoyed this trip. Danny, the tour guide, was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He was friendly throughout - making us feel relaxed and like we were in good hands.
I would definitely recommend!