- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
The one-hour helicopter flight to the Hunter Valley takes you over Sydney’s iconic landmarks and harbour, with amazing views of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge, then follows the coastline along the northern beaches to Palm Beach. As Pittwater emerges below, the flight heads inland to the Hawkesbury River and Brisbane Waters, before passing over the Central Coast to eventually land amongst the famed vineyards of the Hunter Valley.
Enjoy a wine tasting and sample some terrific wines the Hunter is renowned for, including crisp Semillon’s and ripe Shiraz. Then take time out for lunch among vines at an award-winning restaurant. While you sip a glass from you complimentary bottle of wine the chef will prepare a three-course gourmet lunch using the best local and seasonal produce.
Your decadent day ends with your return helicopter flight to Sydney -- with even more stunning aerial views!
Please note: The restaurant and lunch menu are subject to change. In the event that Talavera Grove is unavailable, an equally suitable lunch and wine tasting destination will be included.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport, Mascot
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hunter Valley Luncheon Tour By Helicopter
- Helicopter tour, roundtrip from Sydney to the Hunter Valley
- Three-course lunch
- Wine tasting
- Live commentary by pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tea or coffee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per helicopter
- Helicopters are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the pilot is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the helicopter, maximum individual weight allowed is 110 kilograms (240 pounds) or 200 kgs (440 pounds) per couple. A 50% surcharge is applicable and payable directly to supplier if heavier than this
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: ayman h, August 2016
attractive tour made with my wife and little son for hunter valley luncheon by R44 helicopter in Sydney its was a very well organized starting from pick up us from the hotel until drop back . everything on time . we spent a great time with a expert pilot who explain and answer all our inquiries and we have a very tasty lunch .finally we appriciates the arrangments and the staff .
Reviewed by: ITZHAK E, June 2015
This tour was amazing!