What is a vortex? Where are they? Where do they come from? How can the energy be utilized in healing? You'll explore these questions and more as this tour visits at least two of the four main Sedona vortices.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please Note: Hotel pick-up is not available from hotels in Oak Creek.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2.5 Hours Tour
2.5 hours tour
USD $86.79Pricing details
3.5 Hours Tour
3.5 hours tour
USD $115.39Pricing details
Sedona's Original Vortex Tour from Sedona
- 2.5 hours guided jeep tour (if option selected)
- 3.5 hours guided jeep tour (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please wear closed-toe shoes with traction
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: James W, July 2016
Kevin, our guide, was wonderful, interesting, and interactive. He presented many insights and allowed us to experience on our own as well.
Reviewed by: Peggy D, June 2016
This tour was amazing!