If you booked the round-trip option you must immediately call Victoria Clipper to confirm your return date and time +1 800 888 2535- return date/time are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until you confirm with Victoria Clipper
Wide, roomy and comfortable seats provide ample leg room, making your trip easy and relaxing. Some seats have tables so you can enjoy onboard meal baskets or a refreshing beverage right at your seat (meals and beverages are not included).
Pass the time by shopping at the onboard duty-free gift shop for gifts, luxuries and souvenirs. Or step out on deck and observe the beauty of the passing scenery. The friendly crew will answer all your questions and help you in any way they can.
Your trip ends at Victoria's Inner Harbor - right in the heart of downtown Victoria. This convenient docking area gives you the freedom to start your sightseeing tour of Victoria the minute your step off the boat.
If you book the round-trip option please provide your desired return date and time in the special requirements field upon checkout.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
One Way 8:00am Departure
One way ferry service ferry service departing from Seattle at 8am.
USD $95.00Pricing details
Round Trip 8:00am Departure
Round Trip Ferry Service departing Seattle at 8am. You must stipulate return trip date and departure time in the special requirements box in order to complete your booking.
USD $144.00Pricing details
Victoria Day Trip from Seattle with Butchart Gardens
- One way or round trip ferry (depending on option selected)
- Fuel surcharge
- Food and drinks
- Guaranteed return date/time: returns are subject to availability
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This is a passenger-only ferry service. Autos, etc. are not allowed.
- Restrictions occur with bikes and dogs; you must advise at time of booking if you need to bring a bike or dog on board
- A US Passport, Passport Card, Enhanced Driver License or an Enhanced ID Card (EDL/ID) is REQUIRED to cross the US/Canadian border by land and sea. A Passport is required for air travel. A Passport Card or EDL/ID are NOT valid for air travel.
- Persons with a felony may be denied entrance into Canada. A DUI is considered a felony in Canada.
- If you booked the round-trip option you must call Victoria Clipper in 24-48 hours to confirm your return date and time +1 800 888 2535- return date/time are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until you confirm with Victoria Clipper
- Passengers are allowed 1 small carry on and 2 pieces of checked luggage per person. Checked luggage cannot weigh more than 50 lbs per bag, or it will be charged at a cargo rate. Excess, oversize, and luggage with special requirements that must be hand carried on board is all charged at $10.00 per piece.
- You must advise your citizenship at the time of booking in the "Special Requirements" box. Please also advise full names and dates of birth for all passengers as they appear on passports. Your booking cannot be confirmed without these details.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Alexander S, September 2016
Great trip and very comfortable ferry
Reviewed by: Linda C, September 2016
Very comfortable ferry ride, great service.