- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Some of the food you may sample includes (subject to seasonal change):
- 18+ tastings, including three wine and cocktail pairings
- Cuisine from Iron Chef and James Beard Award winner Tom Douglas
- 7 tasting locations, including 4 restaurants and a bonus stop at Seattle’s “truffle café”
- Personal attention from chefs, owners, and artisans
- Enjoy truffle pizza, razor clam chowder, salmon, and much more!
On this Gourmet Seattle Tour, you will enjoy F.L.O.S.S. (fresh, local, organic, seasonal, and sustainable) foods at Seattle’s best restaurants and hot spots. From appetizer to dessert, you will eat your way through Belltown, downtown Seattle, and Pike Place Market.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Gourmet Seattle Walking Tour departs at 1:30pm
Gourmet Seattle Walking Tour departs at 2pm
Gourmet Seattle Walking Tour departs at 2:30pm
Gourmet Seattle Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- All food and drink tastings
- Repeat visitor discount card
- Seattle dining guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Must be 21 years to consume alcohol
- Alcohol is served on this tour; please note how many guests require nonalcoholic beverages in the Special Requirements section
- If guests require the Vegetarian option, please note how many in the Special Requirements section
- If guests require the Pescatarian option, please note how many in the Special Requirements section
- Please bring a filled reusable water bottle for the tour, as you will be walking and eating for 2 hours. If you are unable to do so, water will be available for purchase at the starting location of the tour. Please arrive early to provide enough time to purchase water should you chose to do so
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children in strollers are highly discouraged, as some areas have limited access for strollers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Lwoc8567, October 2016
Margie put herself out for us. Very fine restaurant choices with just a little too much white or cheese sauce, we will return to try many in depth. If you're a foodie, this tour is a great downtown launch.
Reviewed by: Danilo B, October 2016
Great tour, great food and places, amazing guide!