- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Some of the delicious treats you may sample on the Chocolate Walking Tour of Seattle include (subject to change):
- Gourmet popcorn flavors with chocolate, nuts and cocoa nibs
- Decadent chocolate truffles and caramels
- Mini cupcakes and chocolate enrobed brownies
- White chocolate raspberry cheesecake
- Hand-crafted chocolate cocktail
- Chocolate truffle cookies
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Chocolate Indulgence Walking Tour departs at 11am. Please arrive 15 minutes before
USD $59.17Pricing details
Chocolate Indulgence Walking Tour of Seattle
- Walking tour
- All food tastings
- Repeat visitor discount card
- Seattle dining guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- We CANNOT provide substitutions for any allergies (such as gluten-free or dairy-free) on this tour
- Please bring a filled reusable water bottle for the tour, as you will be walking and eating for 2 hours. If you are unable to do so, water will be available for purchase at the starting location of the tour. Please arrive early to provide enough time to purchase water should you chose to do so
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children in strollers are highly discouraged, as some areas have limited access for strollers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Debbie R, October 2016
Had a great time. Our tour guide was great. Nice walk to each chocolate locations.
Reviewed by: Hanlong C, September 2016
Excellent experience. Lots of tasty, fancy chocolate of a great variety.