- Airport transfer
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantly, and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
San Francisco Departure Transfer
- One-way shared transfer from San Francisco hotels
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (when applicable)
- Transport from private residences, bus/train stations or other airports
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your voucher is valid for travel from San Francisco hotels only, and not from private residences, bus stops, train stations or another airport
- This transfer is valid only on the date booked
- This transfer operates only to SFO (not Oakland)
- Vans hold a maximum of either 7 or 11 passengers
- Children aged 2 years and under are free of charge, however, child seats are not provided in the vehicles; you MUST bring your own car seat for infants
- Due to local laws, drivers reserve the right to refuse any customers who do not have a car seat for infants
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please limit luggage to 2 carry-on bags and 2 check-in bags per person (including oversize luggage and special items such as golf clubs)
- Luggage must not exceed a weight of 50 lbs per bag
- Oversize or excessive luggage (more than 50 lbs) and sporting goods such as golf clubs, bikes and surf boards have certain restrictions; please inquire prior to booking to find out if your excess luggage is acceptable
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Lexie V, December 2016
San Francisco is a great place to visit - so many places to see and things to do. Everyone was so helpful if we wanted to see a particular place and of course the driver of our Super Shuttle was so helpful - would recommend this as a great way to get from the airport to your hotel.
Reviewed by: Sandra B, November 2016