San Francisco Vista Helicopter Tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Scenic helicopter flight
Background music accompanies your flight, along with spontaneous narration by your professionally trained pilot.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Zephyr Hotel, formerly Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf, at 250 Beach Street (for passengers staying in Fisherman's Wharf hotels)
- Hilton Hotel (Mason Street side at the corner of Ellis, for all passengers staying in Union Square and So. of Market)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10am Union Square Pickup
Shuttle pickup at the Hilton Hotel in Union Square at 10am for 10:30am helicopter flight
12:30pm Union Square Pickup
Shuttle pickup at the Hilton Hotel in Union Square at 12:30pm for 1pm helicopter flight
3pm Union Square Pickup
Shuttle pickup at the Hilton Hotel in Union Square at 3pm for 3:30pm helicopter flight
10am Fisherman's Wharf Pickup
Shuttle pickup at the Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf at 10am for 10:30am helicopter flight
12:30pm Fisherman's Wharf
Shuttle pickup at the Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf at 12:30pm for 1pm helicopter flight
3pm Fisherman's Wharf Pickup
Shuttle pickup at the Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf at 3pm for 3:30pm helicopter flight
Soar over San Francisco
- San Francisco pickup
- 15-20 minute helicopter flight
- Inflight tour narration
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 passengers required per flight
- All of the Bell Jet Helicopters are maintained by Bell Factory Approved Mechanics and are flown by Bell Trained, FAA licensed pilots
- All flights are taken in quiet, smooth and reliable Bell Jet helicopters seating 4 or 6 passengers
- The weight restriction for this flight is 300lbs (136 kg). All passengers must be able to properly use standard aircraft safety belts
- Recommended: Comfortable shoes and a extra layer of warm clothing
- All items carried on-board are subject to search. Large bags and backpacks are discouraged
- Weather permitting. If seasonal fog obscures the view, tour route may be altered
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights, weights and contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- All passengers must present a valid photo ID upon boarding the aircraft
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Andrea C, July 2016
Reviewed by: Christian H, July 2016
This tour was amazing!