- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Fully narrated tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- March 26 to May 25: Departs daily at 12:30pm, 2:15pm and 4:15pm
- May 26 to September 5: Departs daily at 12:30pm, 2:15pm, 4pm and 5:45pm
- September 6 to November 5: Departs daily at 12:30pm, 2:15pm and 4:15pm
- November 6 to March 25: Departs daily at 12pm; Thurs-Mon 4:15pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
San Francisco Bridge to Bridge Cruise
- Audio commentary available in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, Mandarin, Hindi, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Bahasa Indonesian and Vietnamese
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Boat crew is trained to provide first aid and CPR support, and first aid kits are readily available on all vessels
- The main decks of all vessels are fully wheelchair accessible
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Barbara L, September 2016
I gave this tour because the boat was spotless, the audio tour clear and informative, the staff very pleasant and helpful. I would recommend this tour to visitors and locals alike.
Reviewed by: Keith M, September 2016
Great way to see San Francisco, particularly from the iconic Golden Gate Bridge. Tour left on time and the multi language audio was very useful. Take plenty of sunscreen and warm clothes - the wind is cool but it is easy to get sun and windburn on the upper deck.