- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Fully narrated tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- March 26 to May 25: Departs daily at 12:30pm, 2:15pm and 4:15pm
- May 26 to September 5: Departs daily at 12:30pm, 2:15pm, 4pm and 5:45pm
- September 6 to November 5: Departs daily at 12:30pm, 2:15pm and 4:15pm
- November 6 to March 25: Departs daily at 12pm; Thurs-Mon 4:15pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
San Francisco Bridge to Bridge Cruise
- Audio commentary available in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, Mandarin, Hindi, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Bahasa Indonesian and Vietnamese
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Boat crew is trained to provide first aid and CPR support, and first aid kits are readily available on all vessels
- The main decks of all vessels are fully wheelchair accessible
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: liying s, August 2016
The bridge to bridge cruse is fantastic! It leads you to both the bay bridge and the golden gate bridge. With multi-language narrator, I learn the history of San Francisco.
Reviewed by: Steve P, August 2016
Was extremely informative about the entire area not just Alcatraz, but included a lot of info on Alcatraz too.