- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Fully narrated tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Pass Alcatraz Island and soak up views of San Francisco’s stunning skyline, dotted with famous landmarks and attractions including Coit Tower, the Ferry Building, the iconic Transamerica Pyramid and the domed Palace of Fine Arts.
Have your camera ready as you cruise under the world-famous Golden Gate Bridge, where the Pacific spills into San Francisco Bay. You’ll get unparalleled views from right underneath the bridge!
You’ll also travel under the colossal Bay Bridge, linking San Francisco with Oakland and the rest of the East Bay. Admire Treasure Island and snap photos of AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants.
Throughout your cruise, audio commentary – available in 16 languages – teaches you interesting facts about how these bridges were built. You’ll also learn about San Francisco’s unique architecture, history, geology and culture.
Your vessel features restrooms and indoor and outdoor seating. You’re free to bring your own lunch on board to enjoy while you take in the sights, and there is also a full bar and snacks available for purchase.
And don't worry about San Francisco’s unpredictable weather -- this is an open ticket, valid for use on any day the cruise operates within one year of your booking date.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- March 26 to May 25: Departs daily at 12:30pm, 2:15pm and 4:15pm
- May 26 to September 5: Departs daily at 12:30pm, 2:15pm, 4pm and 5:45pm
- September 6 to November 5: Departs daily at 12:30pm, 2:15pm and 4:15pm
- November 6 to March 25: Departs daily at 12pm; Thurs-Mon 4:15pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
San Francisco Bridge to Bridge Cruise
- Audio commentary available in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, Mandarin, Hindi, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Bahasa Indonesian and Vietnamese
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Boat crew is trained to provide first aid and CPR support, and first aid kits are readily available on all vessels
- The main decks of all vessels are fully wheelchair accessible
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: john_lowson, December 2016
Fantastic experience, everything was so easy and clear to understand. Excellent Value for money and the narrative was very informative. Made my experience in San Francisco so memorable. I would have no hesitation in using Viator next time.
Reviewed by: Stephanie F, October 2016