Enjoy the serene San Francisco Bay at sunset on this evening with the Sunset Cruise aboard a luxurious catamaran. Sail by Alcatraz Island, under the Golden Gate Bridge and look for sea lions, then cruise down the city skyline.
- Free drinks included
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
On this unforgettable evening cruise, you will:
- Enjoy light hors d'oeuvres and two complimentary drinks
- Sail by the historic Alcatraz Island, Sausalito and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Cruise by the spectacular San Francisco city skyline from under the setting sun
- Experience a colony of grunting sea lions and other sea critters
Both the Adventure Cat 55' or 65' catamaran are complete with a 360-degree, protected viewing area for those who don't like the wind in their faces as well as canvas trampoline nets where you can experience the ocean and sights in the open sea air.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to cruise departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 4pm
Tour departs at 5:30pm
Tour departs at 6pm
Tour departs at 6:30pm
Sailing into the Sunset
- 1.5-hour sunset cruise
- Light hors d'oeuvres
- Two complimentary drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No outside beverages may be brought on board
- Please bring a jacket and wear soft-soled shoes
- During the months of March, April and November, the weather in San Francisco can be unpredictable. Please ensure that you provide the name of your hotel and/or mobile number so that you may be contacted in case of cancellation or rescheduling
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jill C, August 2016
This was worth every penny. Lovely views, great staff, kind, accommodating. I needed to charge my phone and they hooked it up for me. We saw everything we wanted to see, from Sausalito to the bring and Alcatraz. It was overcast and very chili, but we were prepared. It is my son's birthday weekend and the captain let him steer, so that was really cool too.
Reviewed by: Rebecca L, August 2016
Nice trip for the end of the day. They had good snacks, decent wine, and very important... For those of us unaccustomed to 'summer' in San Francisco...they had warm coats available for everyone quite necessary in August. Good value