Grand Salzburg City Tour including Hellbrunn Palace and the 24-hour Salzburg Card allows you to visit wonderful sights including Mirabell Palace, Mozarteum School of Music, Marionette Theatre, County Theatre, House where Mozart lived, Trinity Church, County Legal Courts, Nonnberg Abbey, Hellbrunn Palace, Villa of Frohnburg, Neutor tunnel, and Festival Hall.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Save on admission to selected attractions
Includes a 24 hour Salzburg Card which offers you free admission to all major Salzburg sights and free rides on all public buses within Salzburg City limits. Some of the attractions included are Mozart's Birthplace, Catacombs and Hohensalzburg Fortress. Make sure you take the elevator up to the 'Restaurant M32' and enjoy the view over the roofs of the baroque old town.
The Salzburg Card includes a visit to Stiegl's Brauwelt, which is Europe's biggest beer exhibition and you will have the opportunity to visit the famous Hellbrunn 'Water Tricks Fountain' (April to October), where you are sure to get a wet surprise!
SAVE MONEY WITH THE SALZBURG CARD OFFERING:
- Free use of public transport network
- Free entry for over 30 attractions and museums
- In addition, you will be able to enjoy considerable discounts in various other sights and attractions
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9:15am.
Departs at 11am
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 2pm
Departs at 4pm
Grand Salzburg City Tour
- 24 hour Salzburg Card
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Audio-Visual City Tour - iTour
- Avis Car Rental
- Casino Salzburg
- Schauspielhaus Salzburg
- 5 O'clock Concerts
- Inlingua Language School
- Mozart City Tours / City of Salzburg
- Rdzeniewski - Amber Shop
- Mozart Piano Sonatas
- Salzburg Guide Service
- Salzburg Special (Matinees)
- Salzburg Fortress Concerts
- Salzburg Palace Concerts, Marble Hall, Mirabell Palace
- Salzburg's Marionette Theater
- Salzburger Klassik - Music in Mirabell
- Salzburg Residenz Concerts
- Sound of Salzburg - Show and dinner
- Top Bike Salzburg
- Cable-Car Untersberg
- Museum of Modern Art
- Salzburg Baroque Museum
- Salzburg Zoo
- Salzburg Museum
- Salzach Cruise
- The World of Beer
- Toy Museum
- Cable-Car Untersberg
- Stadtbus - public transport
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: switzerj, September 2015
The Salzburg card is a must. It gives you free access to just about every place you want to go.
Reviewed by: Beth K, May 2015
Did not do the pass but loved the helbrun especially the water features. Good guides...lots of fun.