- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
- Popular choice with kids
The adventure continues as the group ventures out to the spectacular lakes area for "Splashdown" (entry) into Lakes Tikitapu (Blue Lake) and Okareka. Visit a small lakeside community where the Duck's elevation affords magnificent views of Mt Tarawera.
Experience the once-in-a-lifetime thrill of riding in an authentic WWII amphibious "duck" as well as getting a great introduction to Rotorua and its attractions. It's fun for the whole family and an education and adventure for all ages.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs 11:00 PM
Tour departs 1:00 PM
Tour departs 2:15 PM
Tour departs 3:30 PM
Rotorua Duck Tours - City and Lakes Tour
- Live commentary on board
- 90-minute tour on authentic World War II amphibious vehicle
- Free "duck caller" for every passenger
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: AB, November 2015
This was an awesome tour! We went on a rainy day unfortunately, but it was still absolutely worth it. Our guide, Grant, was funny and knowledgeable. Definitely a worth while tour!
Reviewed by: Gemma H, May 2015
Fun and varied trip