If you love football, you won't want to miss the chance to see a soccer match in Rio de Janeiro! Come watch one of Brazil's passions and watch the best teams in Rio fight for the win. Accompanied by your guide, you'll feel the electric atmosphere of a Brazilian football match. It's an experience you'll never forget!
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Rio's famous stadiums accommodate over 100,000 people and have been host to many championship games over the years, including the 1950 World Cup and Pele's last game.
From January through May, Rio de Janeiro's Championship is played in two cups: Gunabara's Cup and Rio's Cup. The two champions of each cup will play the final in two games and become Rio de Janeiro's champion team.
From May through December, the Brazilian Championship will take place, in which 20 teams play against each other to determine the Country's best team.
General seating is individual and under cover, and your guide is always in attendance. Note that the schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Pickup is available from most major hotels in the zones Sao Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana or the cruise ship port
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Rio de Janeiro Maracana Stadium Soccer Match
- General admission ticket to stadium
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Game Schedule is subject to change without prior notice
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Seating is in an area that has some protection from the sun. Seats are on a first-come, first-served basis and passengers are able to sit in a different location and meet the guide after the match, at a scheduled location
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Rosemarie B, June 2015
This was great! The game was intense and players were aggressive. The tour guide was very considerate of all his clients and spoke in both English and Portuguese. He also helped with buying beverages and snacks. I highly recommend this activity for those who like to watch soccer. We had amazing seats!
Reviewed by: Dalal T, April 2015
I loved it! We went to a botafogo vs vasco game! The fans were very enthusiastic!
Tour guide was on time ! Must try if a big club is playing!