- Close encounter with wildlife
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Excellent value for money
Sail on Faxafloi bay and keep your eye out for one of this area's giant locals. The bay is home to a unique variety of the Minke whale as well as the Humpback, Harbor Porpoise and the White-beaked Dolphins - all common sights on this tour. The Local bird life is also diverse, including such birds as the Puffin, Arctic tern, Gannet and many varieties of Gull.
After your Whale Watching adventure, you'll be transported to the famous Blue Lagoon for some well-earned relaxation. Once there you have many recreational options to choose from, such as walking in the Blue Lagoon's spectacular surroundings, bathing in the milky blue-green water, relaxing in a geothermal steam bath or releasing the stress from your shoulders under a Blue Lagoon waterfall. For a truly unique experience, indulge in an outdoor massage or one of the spa treatments available. Return to your Reykjavik hotel or Keflavik Airport.
Please note the Blue Lagoon will be closed from 5 Jan - 21 Jan, 2016
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Tour returns to Reykjavik and you have the choice to leave the Blue Lagoon at the following times:
- 3:00 pm
- 4:00 pm
- 5:00 pm
- 6:00 pm
- 7:00 pm
- 9:00 pm
Please advise your preferred departure point and time at time of booking
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Whale Watching and Blue Lagoon
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Visitor pass and entrance fee to the Blue Lagoon
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Use of towel and bathing suit (available to hire at own expense)
- Massage and other spa treatments (available to purchase directly from the Blue Lagoon)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Towels and bathing suits can be hired from the Blue Lagoon at your own expense
- It can be cold on the boat, so please ensure to dress warmly and bring waterproof top layers (warm overalls are available to wear on colder days)
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Geoffrey A, September 2016
We actually saw some minky sp? whales, white nose dolphins and porpoises. I guess we got lucky. The trip was excellent. Edling did a very nice job on all aspects of the tour. Don't worry about dressing warmly because they provide full body suits that keep you dry and toasty, and you can always go into the boat if you are too cold.
Reviewed by: Trina C, August 2016
Unfortunately, didn't see any whales but then nature is unpredictable. The tour company did offer everyone tickets valid for 2 years for another trip. Blue Lagoon was stunning and well worth a visit