First, fly through the treetop canopy on eight ziplines, set up 90 ft (30 meters) above the rainforest floor. Soar along Mexico's longest and fastest zipline at nearly 4,000 feet (1,219 meters) in length, and reach speeds of up to 60 miles per hour. Don’t forget to keep your eyes open and admire the wildlife and dense tropical vegetation around you.
Not afraid of heights? Then rappel your way down from two treetop platforms, climb up a 50-foot-high (15-meter) shaky ladder and swing like Tarzan on ropes through the woods. Soak up the rainforest views while walking across suspended walkways and hanging bridges.
Next, drive or ride in a personal UTV, a 4WD vehicle that handles like a car and is perfect for couples or families. See the lush scenery up close on a specially designed off-road course that rumbles you up and down steep hills, and across rocky riverbeds.
After traversing the jungle in the hot sun, cool down on a hillside waterslide, twisting and turning until you splash into a pool, where your day of excitement ends. Head into the changing room to freshen up and then board your transport back to Puerto Vallarta.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Meet your tour at Marina Vallarta or Vallarta Adventure Center (30 minutes prior to tour departure time - 8am, 10am, 1pm)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Puerto Vallarta Combo Tour: UTV and Zipline Canopy Tour
- Professional guide
- Ground Transportation
- Bottled Water
- All necessary equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Insurance fee (USD$25)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum height is 4 ft (1.20 meters)
- Maximum weight 260 lbs (118 kg)
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Please wear shorts or long pants, tennis shoes and insect repellent
- It is recommended that you bring a change of clothes and a towel
- Note: Guests interested in driving the Polaris UTV vehicle, must be at least 18 years, have a valid driver's license and present a credit card as guarantee
- Note: A US$25 non-refundable insurance fee for each ATV must be paid in cash on the day of the tour
- Important: this tour is not available to cruise ship passengers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Heidi K, February 2017
Rigtig god tur, vores gennemgående guide, Georg, var fantastisk, men alle guider var yderst professionelle, intet var overladt til tilfældigheder og vi blev virkelig udfordret og fik adrenalinen pumpet rundt. Deres beskrivelse af en pool er dog lettere overdrevet, det er bare noget vand for enden af rutchebanen, men pyt, vil gerne gøre det igen
Reviewed by: Kareena C, March 2016
Fantastic and truly EXTREME adventure! Make sure you're in good shape mentally and physically and you will absolutely love this!