Learn, explore and have fun on your first Nuevo Vallarta dolphin encounter. This interactive dolphin program allows non-swimmers to learn more about dolphins while standing in waist-deep water in the seawater lagoon at the dolphin center in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. A great family friendly activity that everyone will love!
Your Nuevo Vallarta dolphin experience begins with an educational session in which you are introduced to your new friends. You'll learn all about the bottle-nose dolphin's anatomy, physiology, natural history and animal training.
Then, get ready to enter the water where trainers bring you face to face with the dolphins. For 15 minutes, groups of no more than 8 people get an incredible eye-to-eye look at the dolphins, feel their smooth skin, give training signals and even feed these amazing animals!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Meet at the Dolphin Center in Nuevo Vallarta
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Nuevo Vallarta Dolphin Encounter
- Orientation Session
- 15 minutes with the Dolphins
- Gratuities (optional)
- Photos of your Personal Swim (available for purchase)
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Actual time spent in the water with the dolphins is approximately 15 minutes
- Minimum height 4ft 5"
- Pregnant women are not permitted to swim with the dolphins
- Children aged 12 years and under must be accompanied by a paying adult
- NO jewelry or sunscreen is to be worn during the dolphin encounter
- Personal cameras and video cameras are not permitted into the pools or observation areas but photos will be available for purchase after your experience
- It is recommend that you bring: swimwear, towel and extra cash for additional purchases
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Important: passengers arriving on cruise ships cannot book this tour
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Suzanna P, February 2016
Booked this tour for my family, I just joined in because....I had the time of my life I would not hesitate to do it again. The encounter with the Dolphins was amazing we spent at least half hour in the pool wiht them. The staff made sure we all had a wonderful time!