Learn to Dive - Puerto Vallarta Beginners Scuba Course
Have you ever dreamed of seeing the marvels of the underwater world? Would you like the opportunity to explore the spectacular variety of underwater reefs, rock formations and colorful sea life found in Las Caletas? Learn how to scuba dive on this easy, safe and fast experience while vacationing in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
The Puerto Vallarta diving experience is an introductory program that allows anyone 10 years or older to experience scuba diving in a safe and exciting environment.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Sheraton - Canto Del Sol - Vista Club - Crown Paradise - Villa Del Palmar - Holiday Inn - Las Palmas - Plaza Pelicanos - Dreams Resort
Velas - Embarcadero - Nautilus - Melia - Westin Regina - Mayan Palace
Solare - Occidental - Mayan Palace - Marival - Riu Jalisco
Bucerias and Punta De Mita:
Royal Decameron - Viva Resort - Four Seasons Resort
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Learn to Dive - Beginner Resort Scuba Course
- 1-tank dive
- A PADI certified divemaster
- Lunch and Beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 10 years and under
- Diving within 48 hours of your flight home is not recommended.
- An Acknowledgement of Risk will need to be signed before participating in any of our learn to dive programs.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Important: passengers arriving on a cruise ship cannot book this tour
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.