This tour is an ideal opportunity to familiarize yourself with your holiday island.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
You'll be picked up from your Phuket hotel and travel with your own private English-speaking guide by air-conditioned vehicle.
Take in the islands natural beauty as you drive along the beach roads through Patong, Karon, Kata and Rawai beaches. Each beach offering a different type of holiday experience to the other.
For fabulous photo opportunities we will stop at the Karon viewpoint and cultural sights such as the sacred buddhist temple of Phuket 'Wat Chalong'.
Phuket town offers an interesting mix of architecture including Sino-Portuguese. This town has been the backdrop for many western movies as it is said to be very similar to Indochina.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from centrally located Phuket hotels
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
- Returns to the original departure point approximately 1:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Tour: Phuket Introduction City Sightseeing Tour
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Private English speaking local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Yelena G, May 2015
It was great. We had an amazing guid who showed us beautiful places to take pictures and advised us where we can buy not expensive souveniers.
Reviewed by: anr1, USA, March 2014
Great Tour, enjoyable guide. Would do all over again!!