Situated along the southern end of Thailand's coast in the Andaman Sea, you will find one of the most idyllic tropical locations on earth - the islands of Ko Phi Phi. Made famous by the Hollywood movie starring Leonardo di Caprio - The Beach. A day trip to the Phi Phi Islands is easy and a popular tour from either Phuket or Krabi.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Snorkel gear included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
On this sightseeing tour you will cruise by express ferry from Phuket to Phi Phi Don. Depending on the conditions you should arrive at the Phi Phi Islands around 10:30am.
Upon arrival to Phi Phi Don, the largest of the two islands found at Ko Phi Phi, there will be ample free time for you to use at your leisure for swimming and snorkeling amongst the coral or just relaxing on the white sand beaches, soaking up the sunshine.
Lunch is included in this tour and will be served at a local restaurant at midday. Around mid afternoon you will board the ferry for the journey back to Phuket.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from centrally located Phuket hotels and the JW Marriott Hotel
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Central Phuket Hotels
Phuket to Phi Phi Island by Express Ferry including Lunch. Hotel pickup/drop off from hotels in the Patong, Karon, and Kata areas only
USD $46.73Pricing details
Bask in the tropical radiance of the Phi Phi Islands
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Roundtrip ferry between Phuket and Phi Phi
- Lunch at restaurant
- Local guide
- Snorkel equipment hire
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities available
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
- Supplier open hours are: Mon-Fri: 8.30am - 5pm. Sat: 8.30 am - 12.30pm. Sun: closed
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Michelle A, March 2016
We really enjoyed our day at Phi Phi island.
Reviewed by: Olga A, January 2016