Ride an elephant through the Phuket jungle on this one-hour trek. This is truly an unforgettable experience of a life time, not to be missed.
- Instant Confirmation
- Popular choice with kids
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
You'll be picked up from your Phuket hotel and embark on a special adventure that is fun for all ages. For just under an hour you and four bulky elephants will trek slowly through the Phuket jungle and hills.
This is truly an unforgettable experience of a life time.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Tour departs from centrally located Phuket hotels
- The trek operates between 9am and 4pm. Please advise your preferred time at time of booking.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
- Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
One-Hour Elephant Jungle Trek from Phuket
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- One-hour elephant ride
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: BERNARDO V, August 2014
Very good tour its a little far from the hotel from we were at the banyan tree, but its worth it.
Where they took us its the only park approved by the government, so the elephants are treated very good
Reviewed by: Sally-Jane S, July 2014
This is a fantastic trip.
The info given by staff, the show and then the ride-a great way to introduce kids and adults to these magnificent animals