You are in the driver's seat, but your experienced guide will be with you all the way offering advice and instruction for a fun and safe couple of hours in the desert.
The "C2" Desert car is a 2 seat vehicle fitted with a roll cage and seat belts.
Important Note: Each booking must have 2 people
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- From September to May: 9am and 1:30pm
- From June to August: 8am and 1:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning departure; please note: there is a minimum of 2 people per booking
USD $147.49Pricing details
Afternoon departure; please note: there is a minimum of 2 people per booking
USD $147.49Pricing details
U-Drive Desert Car Tour in the Sonoran Desert
- U-Drive ATV Tour
- Safety equipment including goggles and helmet
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age for drivers is 16 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Leslie T, August 2012
Our desert car tour was great! The cars were fun to drive and felt very safe and stable. The guides were helpful and polite and were concerned about our safety. It was a unique way to see the desert landscape.
I was frustrated with two items about booking through Viator. I received my confirmation and printed my voucher. Only on the day of my tour did I see that I was supposed to contact the vendor directly to confirm. Viator should have made this more clear on the confirmation. Luckily, we were still booked for the tour. If we had contacted them we might have found out that the meeting place was different than the Viator information said. Also, the confirmation said the tour left at 8:00 am in the summer but the tour operator was prepared for 9:30. We waited an hour and a half.
Reviewed by: Glen M, April 2013
Wasn't much of a site seeing trip as you could not see anything but dust. The crew were very professional and overall a good experience.